Monday, January 2, 2012

Try #2: Happy New Year!

Another year in the books. Fish were caught and ducks were shot. And awful rhymes were used to start blog posts. I guess technically that happened this year. I'm not big on New Years resolutions but I'm resolving to try to be less hackey in my next post. 2011 was a great year despite all the craziness going on in the world around us. Forget about the economic downturn, just save up stacks of cash to purchase any and all product that my company produces in 2012. Consider this my contribution to the sluggish economy. Stimulus shmimulus, just buy some stuff. Preferably from me. Bold? maybe. Obnoxious? Absolutely! Don't need an adhesive, customizable, fishing ruler/sticker? Don't fish? Doesn't matter. Maybe you'll start one day and won't you feel silly that you can't measure that lunker you just caught? This type of marketing is called "transparency" and I'm thinking it's the way to go for  for the new year. Unless it isn't. In which case I'm completely out of ideas and should probably hire an actual marketing company. I'm fired up for the year and whatever kind of trouble thatdangthing/TDT gets me into. Happy New Years everyone and buy my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment