Thursday, February 9, 2012
TDT FREE T-SHIRT CONTEST (because, let's face it, no ones's gonna pay for one of these).
More shameless self promotion and a completely unoriginal marketing idea from the folks at TDT. Alright, technically you need employees to be "folks" but I thought that might make it sound more legit. Here's the rules: I'm a huge (and freakishly tall movie geek). Come up with an alternative line or ad lib on to one of the most quoted lines from one of the best movies of all time JAWS. "We're gonna need a bigger boat". No disrespect to the late Roy Scheider , and I don't think you can improve on perfection but give it a shot. As far as the rules go, be creative. And obviously spelling doesn't count (it clearly doesn't on this blog). The contest? will be open until 6:00 pm this Friday and the winner will be judged by the folks at TDT (just me really) at 6:01 pm and will be notified within a certain amount of time. Said T-shirt will arrive at your doorstep shortly thereafter. After it goes through the mail etc.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete"we're gonna need a bigger gun"
ReplyDelete"I don't know about you guys but I think I just pooped my pants..".pause as he reaches into the back of his pants with his hand..."yeah..I pooped em...pooped em real bad..."
ReplyDeleteHmmm, I'd try but I barely remember Jaws. Now, if you had chosen something like "Nobody sticks Baby in a corner" from Dirty Dancing, I may have been able to participate... :)
ReplyDelete