Saturday, April 7, 2012

THE TDTOP FIVE (WAY LATE)

5 - K-Dub surviving one of the dirtiest crashes I've seen him take in his supercross career. Dub was killing in his heat race against a much younger and supposedly faster James Stewart,when he caught his foot scrubbing a triple and proceeded to whiskey throttle a 70' jump, go over the bars, get drilled by both his bike and planet earth, then gets up under his own power to get off the track . If you're not a fan of Kevin Windham you clearly have issues.
4 - The intro riff to Seek And Destroy. I'm ripping this off from a FB post from a good buddy of mine. Thanks Head for getting that riff stuck in my head for the better part of a week. Raise the horns \m/ \m/ !
3 - Working on the fishing kayak.  I've got plans and they involve cordless drills, shock cord(not what you might think), stainless hardware, and a massive cup of coffee.
2 - Actually learning how to fish smarter. I read  an article from the In Fisherman the other day about early season, cold water Bass fishing. As I'm reading all the tips on choices of baits/lures, time of day, phases of moon(no bullshit, they claim this matters) I'm getting more stoked on all of this knowledge I'm going to apply to my fishing. I come to the end of the article and the closing statement is basically "of course fish being fish, none of this may work, so just throw whatever you've got in the boat and see what happens!" Gee, thanks guys.
1 - Working on some product! I appreciate all the; what is it? When is it? Oh that's what it is?! Questions about the company. I'm working on it, believe me. Getting this company going has been  a fun and time consuming process and I have a lot of people to thank so far. Thanks to Holly at Mailings unlimited for the graphic design work, you killed it! There are way too many options (I didn't know some of these colors existed) in a graphic design program for someone with my attention span to deal with. Thanks for putting up with me. If anyone needs direct mail/marketing help with their company you won't find a better group of people than the crew at Mailings Unlimited.

No comments:

Post a Comment